Catalyst Browse 188.8.131.52
Release 2 March 2015
- Added Japanese and Simplified Chinese language support.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some unsupported files from displaying their unsupported status correctly in the Video Preview (Mac only).
- Improved image quality for files transcoded to XAVC format.
Catalyst Browse 184.108.40.206
Release 17 December 2014
- Added a Vectorscope tool to the Adjust Color workspace.
- Added support for multifile transcoding when all source files use the same source settings.
- Added support for reading DNxHD clips.
- Added support to combine to one file when copying a spanned AVCHD clip.
- Added support for reading SD MPEG-2 clips.
- Added support for writing XDCAM EX clips to SxS memory cards.
- Added support for transcoding to interlaced XAVC formats.
- Added the Transcode button to the Adjust Color workspace.
- Added Brightness and Contrast sliders to the Adjust Color workspace.
- Added support for reading Apple ProRes 422 files (Mac only).
- Added support for showing source clips from the Media Browser. Select a file, click the File button at the bottom of the Media Browser, and choose Show in Finder.
- Added support for showing additional metadata values in the Media Browser.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent color correction settings from being applied to all clips in a clip list.
Catalyst Browse 220.127.116.118
Release 20 November 2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from reading some files recorded by the PXW-FS7 camera.
Catalyst Browse 18.104.22.1686
Release 5 November 2014
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when working with color management on systems running in certain non-US locales.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from installing correctly on some Windows computers.
Catalyst Browse 22.214.171.1240
Release 8 October 2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented RAW files from previewing correctly when using the NVIDIA GeForce 340.52 drivers for Windows.