Cinescore Studio 1.0
This document contains information on the following topics:
Thank you for purchasing Sony Creative Software Inc. Cinescore Studio 1.0 software. This document contains information about installing
and using Cinescore Studio on
- If you attempt to install Cinescore Studio on a computer running Windows XP Media Center Edition using a limited user account, the installation will fail with an unknown error. Log on with an account that is a member of the Administrators group, and you can install Cinescore.
- If Windows Terminal Services is turned off, Cinescore Studio will display an error during startup. You can re-enable Terminal Services in the Services Control Panel. Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools >Services, and then double-click the Terminal Services entry. In the Terminal Services Properties dialog, set the Startup type drop-down list to Manual or Automatic. Click OK, and then right-click Terminal Services and choose Start from the shortcut menu.
- If a trial version of Cinescore Pro expires on your computer, Cinescore Studio will be unavailable until you uninstall Cinescore Pro.
The following lists the minimum system requirements for using Sony Creative Software Inc. Cinescore software:
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 or Windows Vista™
- 800 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM, 1 GB recommended
- 60 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later (included on application disc)
The install utility creates any necessary folders and copies all files required by Cinescore Studio software to your computer.
Installing from a boxed product
- Place the application disc in the drive. The setup screen
is displayed (if AutoPlay is enabled for your DVD-ROM drive).
||If you have disabled the drive's AutoPlay
feature, click the Start button and choose Run. Type
D:\setup.exe, where D is the drive letter of your DVD drive, and follow the on-screen prompts to
complete the installation.
- Click Install, and then follow the on-screen
prompts to install the appropriate version of Cinescore Studio for
Installing from the Web
- Download the install utility from our Web
- Double-click the file, and then follow the on-screen prompts
to install the appropriate version of Cinescore Studio for your computer.
5.0 Contacting Sony Creative Software Inc.
Sony Creative Software Inc. can be contacted in the following ways:
Sony Creative Software Inc.
1617 Sherman Ave.
Madison, Wisconsin 53704
Telephone support during normal office hours:
- 1-800-577-6642 (toll-free) in US, Canada, and Virgin Islands.
- +608-204-7703 for all other countries.
- Fax: 1-608-250-1745.
Copyright © 2008. Sony Creative Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.