Release 12 January 2015
- Fixed a bug that could cause the application to crash when appending long strings to converted file names.
Release 29 October 2014
- Metadata is now preserved when saving to Wave format.
- Implemented various improvements to support OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
- Fixed a bug that could cause display inconsistencies in the élastique Timestretch interface.
Release 27 February 2014
- Added support for reading and writing OGG files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Convrt to crash on some computers when control-clicking the Dock icon and choosing Quit.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Convrt to crash on some computers when previewing audio files with varying sample rates using a Core Audio device.
- Fixed a bug that could cause silence to be removed from the beginnings of files only when the Trim silence from ends preset is selected in the Auto Trim plug-in.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Convrt from converting MP3 files to 3GP, 3GPP-2, AAC ADTS, or CAF format when converting from stereo to stereo (or mono to mono) in OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to choose some presets in the Output pane that are not valid for the selected output format.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some presets from being displayed.
- The iZotope Mastering Effects Bundle and Restore and Repair Tools (included with Sound Forge Pro Mac) are now available in Convrt.
Release 24 January 2014
- Convrt 1.0 initial retail release.