Sound Forge 1.0.11
Release 31 July 2012
- Sound Forge is now 64-bit only. This means that 32-bit plug-ins will no longer appear in Forge. This is expected behavior.
- Video preview is now functional with some .mp4 and .mov files. This is very much a work in progress.
- During recording the overview's waveform may flash and the app may be less responsive than normal.
- Plug-in envelopes currently don't save to chain presets.
- The waveform may not display immediately after opening a file. Adjusting the zoom ratio will show the waveform.
- There are some issues with zooming in OS X Mountain Lion.
- Cross-fading events in .mp4 files can cause a crash.
- The waveform may not stay within event bounds when dragging events.
Sound Forge 1.0.10
Release 25 July 2012
- A crash may occur or plug-ins won't show in chain when you drag and drop plug-ins into the chain after Plug-In Chain tool has been moved.
- A crash may occur when a short selection is made with Statistics tool in view.
- Playback stops and the signal freezes in meters when another file is opened or created during playback.
- You're only able to create short fades on events when manually creating fades.
- Double crossfades may be created when crossfading events.
- When recording the overview's waveform may flash and the app may be less responsive than normal.
- A crash may occur when recording in 8bit or 24bit.
- Black boxes with numbers in them will appear if you drag upwards when a selection is made. This is an artifact of drag & drop selection as a work in progress.
- Drag and drop selection won't paste or mix.
- The app may become unresponsive after a long recording session.
- Video preview and importing video files are non-functional at this point in time.
- Plug-in envelopes don't save to chain presets.
Sound Forge 1.0.5
Release 3 July 2012
- Event mode is still under construction.
- Video Preview tool is not working yet. Video cannot be imported yet.
Sound Forge 1.0.4
Release 22 June 2012
- Bug fixes.
- Pencil tool now available.
Sound Forge 1.0.3
Release 7 June 2012
- Updated Beta build.
- Using Edit -> Mix will cause a plug-in load failure.
Sound Forge 1.0.2
Release 24 May 2012