Sound Forge Pro 1.0.23
Release 1 April 2013
- Added support for customizing keyboard shortcuts on the Keyboard Shortcuts page of the Preferences dialog.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when removing some plug-ins from the plug-in chain while the plug-in UI was visible.
- Fixed a bug that prevented markers and regions from being displayed after automatically reopening CAF, AIFF, or AIFC files on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when attempting to save some CAF files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause region lengths to be incorrect when saving to some formats.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some settings from being saved with Channel Converter, iZotope MBIT+ Dither, and iZotope SRC plug-in presets.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash after clicking the Process button in the Channel Converter plug-in when the Output Channels value was empty.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash after clicking the Process button in the élastique Timestretch plug-in when the Tempo or Ratio values were empty.
- Fixed a bug that prevented AU versions of A.O.M. plug-ins from loading.
- Fixed a bug that could cause extra data to be saved at the end of the file when saving to compressed wave format.
- Fixed a bug that could cause edits to be discarded when saving some MP3 files.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the menu bar from being displayed in full-screen mode on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the Record Tool and Audio Preferences from displaying properly when Blackmagic Design drivers are installed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the status selection bar to incorrectly display zeroes after opening multiple files.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a "<filename> already exists. Do you want to replace it?" message to be displayed incorrectly when saving a .forgeproj file.
Sound Forge Pro 1.0.22
Release 19 December 2012
- Added support for ignoring, inserting, and mixing tails when processing audio.
- Added support for displaying selection divisions in the editor
- Added the ability to turn automatic crossfades on or off.
- Added the ability to show or hide crossfade lengths in a help tag.
- Added support for Big Endian floating-point formats (AIFF, AIFC, CAF).
- Port and channel naming for certain audio device types has been improved.
- Routing issues with certain audio devices have been addressed.
- A problem with certain plugins generating unexpected undos has been addressed.
- Bundled iZotope plug-ins now output audio with intermittent silence while running in demo mode (in previous releases, the plug-ins output only silence in demo mode).
Sound Forge Pro 1.0.21
Release 13 November 2012
- When playing mono files, audio is now played through channels 1 and 2. You can use the Audio tab in the Preferences dialog to assign channels from multichannel audio files to outputs on your sound card.
- You can now set default event curve types (Options > Event > Default Fade In/Out).
- Added a Trim command to the Edit menu.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash on certain systems during automatic window restoration (startup).
- Fixed issues that could cause crashes and drawing issues during resizing and full-screen transitions.
- Fixed a problem with importing and exporting mp3 metadata.
- Fixed an issue importing markers and regions that are past the end of a file.
- Addressed drawing issues with certain buttons under Mountain Lion.
- Fixed issues with event snapping.
- Meter channels now update immediately on tab changes.
- The Process button is no longer unavailable during process and effect previewing.
Sound Forge Pro 1.0.20
Release 5 October 2012
- Fixed an issue that could cause application menus to be displayed incorrectly when the system language is not English.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to become unresponsive when applying a process to an empty editor.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly allowed plug-ins to be applied via the Plug-In Chooser when in event mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the application to open with an incorrect tool layout.
Sound Forge Pro 1.0.19
Release 1 October 2012
- Sound Forge Pro initial retail release.